What's New in MyChart
JPS Health Network now allows patients to access and import their health information through third party applications. If there is another application that you like to use, you may import and consolidate your health information from JPS Health Network over to the third party application. After selecting the application of your choice and setting yourself up as a user, you should enter your MyChart user name and pass code to authenticate that account. Not all third part applications have this capability. JPS Health Network reserves the right to disable any third part application, if warranted.
You can now use MyChart to:
- Continue to message your providers through MyChart
- Schedule or request appointments
- Request additional prescription refill
- Pay your bill or ask questions about your account
- Request medical records via MyChart under the "Resources" tab
- Monitor your to-do list to help keep you updated with preventive care
- See any additional orders a provider has ordered for you. You will find this in the "Upcoming Tests and Procedures" under your Appointment tab.
View your Care Team from the homepage. You can send a message from the home page or even request an appointment using the icons listed under your care team providers.