Improve your well-being with behavioral and mental health care from the compassionate team at Trinity Springs Pavilion in Fort Worth, Texas.
How to Get Care at this Location
Your doctor may refer you for care, but you don’t need a doctor’s referral for behavioral and mental health services from Acclaim Physician Group. If you’re a new patient who hasn’t yet received care at this location, arrive early to your first appointment to allow time for any paperwork.
If you are receiving inpatient services, rely on us to provide a smooth transition from the Psychiatric Emergency Center.
Support Services & Specialists
Benefit from our onsite support services and specialists include:
- Inpatient mental and behavioral health services for adolescents (13-17) and adults 18 and older – Structured programing that takes place while you stay in the hospital for treatment
- Local commitment alternative services for those adults individuals under court order to receive care that would otherwise be provided in a remote state psychiatric facility. The LCA allows patients to receive treatment while remaining close to home and family members, supporting reintegration into the community.
- Psychological Services provides psychological and neuropsychological evaluations to further facilitate an individual’s treatment plan.
- Social services that provide counseling and connect you with community resources
Transition services that connect you with the right treatment program as your needs change
Types of Professionals on Staff
Depending on your needs, you may work with:
- Licensed professional counselor
- Licensed psychologist
- Licensed social worker
- Medical assistant
- Psychiatric nurse practitioner
- Psychiatric physician assistant
- Registered nurse
- Behavioral Health Technician
- Behavioral Health Transition Coordinators
- Peer Support Services