Read helpful information for your visit to South Campus Health Center to see your Acclaim Physician Group healthcare provider.
How to Make an Appointment
If this is your first appointment at this location, you’ll need to establish care with a primary care provider at South Campus Health Center. For appointments call our scheduling line at (817) 702-1100. You can also send a message to the provider for staff through the scheduling line or if you have My Chart set up for JPS you can message and schedule through there as well – no urgent requests or messages should be done through My Chart.
Before Your Appointment
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment. Bring your ID and insurance card to all visits. Masks are required for all patients and visitors.
Before seeing your doctor, you can relax in our waiting area (depending on COVID requirements) and use our free Wi-Fi.
Services & Specialists
You can see a wide variety of skilled professionals at this location. Depending on your needs, you may have an appointment with:
- Primary care providers – Doctors who help you manage your health and specialize in geriatric (senior) health, internal (adult) medicine, or family medicine
- Optometrist – Medical professional who provides eye care and diabetic eye exams
- Gynecologist – Doctor who specializes in women’s health, including gynecology and pregnancy and birth care
- Licensed social worker – Professional who connects you with community resources
- Case manager – Expert who helps you manage your care
On-Site Lab & Pharmacy
Get everything you need under one roof with our on-site lab and pharmacy services.