Receive comprehensive primary care services for you and your family at Gertrude Tarpley-Watauga Health Center in Watauga, Texas. You’ll benefit from building a trusting relationship with an Acclaim Physician Group doctor who helps you protect and improve your health and address health concerns.
Your Medical Home
Expect the best possible care because we hold recognition as an NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH).
Add additional page content here
How to Get Care at this Location
Please call us to schedule your appointment. Same-day appointments are available if you are a current, established patient of a JPS primary care provider.
Before Your Appointment
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment. For each visit, bring your driver’s license and insurance card.
Access a full range of primary care services to help you manage your health. We offer:
- Internal medicine, primary care for people 18 years and older who may have one or more health conditions
- Family medicine, all-ages primary care for every member of the family
- Pediatric care to help your kids stay active and healthy
- Women’s health services, such as gynecologic care and birth care
Other Services at this Location
At one convenient location, you can access medical services that can help you and your doctor learn more about your health, as well as resources that may be right for you. This location offers on-site:
- Diagnostic imaging scans
- Laboratory testing
- Pharmacy services
- Community Care Management program, where a social worker or case manager recommends and coordinates additional services
Help checking your eligibility for insurance coverage and enrolling in a plan