Expect the best possible care from the experienced urologists of Acclaim Physician Group.
What is a Urologist?
A urologist is a doctor with advanced training to diagnose and treat conditions that affect the:
- Urinary system – Bladder, kidneys, ureters, and urethra
- Male reproductive system – Epididymis, penis, prostate gland, scrotum, testicles, and vas deferens
Your Acclaim Physician Group urologist has the advanced training to recommend services to address symptoms and improve your health and well-being. Our doctors stay up-to-date on the latest, most effective treatments through continuing education, research, and teaching the next generation of urologists.
Conditions We Treat
Access complete care of:
- Erectile dysfunction, or ED, trouble getting or keeping an erection
- Female pelvic health concerns, including pelvic organ prolapse and incontinence (loss of bladder control)
- Kidney stones
- Low levels of the male hormone testosterone
- Male infertility, difficulty getting someone pregnant
- Prostate gland conditions
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), an enlarged prostate gland
- Elevated prostate-specific antigen (PSA), higher than normal levels of a protein made by the prostate gland
- Urinary or male reproductive system cancers, such as kidney cancer and prostate cancer
- Varicocele, swollen veins in the scrotum
For your convenience, we offer same-day and next-day appointments. Once you’re an Acclaim Physician Group patient, you can stay at home and consult with your urologist through a virtual visit.
Diagnosis & Treatment
Based on your symptoms and other factors, you may benefit from:
- Biopsy, which takes a small tissue sample for testing
- Blood test to check PSA levels
- Digital rectal exam (DRE) to look for signs of a problem in the rectum
- Diagnostic imaging tests, such as computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), or ultrasound scans
- Guidance on making lifestyle changes
- Hormonal therapy
- Sperm retrieval, collection of sperm for treatments that may result in pregnancy
- Microsurgical varicocelectomy, removal of swollen scrotum veins
- Nephrectomy, surgical removal of one or both kidneys
- Prostatectomy, surgical removal of the prostate gland
- Vasectomy, a sterilization procedure that’s 99% effective to prevent fertilization and pregnancy in a female partner
- Vasectomy reversal, a procedure to reverse a vasectomy that’s usually 40 to 90% successful
Advanced Surgical Techniques
Take advantage of the least invasive and most effective surgical techniques available. When quality counts, select surgeons with experience in:
- Laparoscopic surgery – Uses tiny incisions and medical instruments with a small camera
- Microsurgery – Uses medical instruments and microscopes to do complex procedures
- Robotic-assisted techniques – Use advanced technology to perform procedures with greater precision and flexibility
Talk to your surgeon about your options. Whenever possible, we’ll do your surgery using minimally invasive techniques. These procedures allow you to recover more quickly, with less risk of scarring, infection, and pain.
Feel peace of mind when you choose Acclaim Physician Group because you have access to a wide range of specialists working together. Rely on your urologist to refer you to other providers when needed, so you get the best possible care.
High-Quality, Affordable Care
Explore the list of insurance plans we accept and financial assistance services.