Choose Acclaim Physician Group when you or a loved one need prompt medical attention for a minor illness or injury. Our compassionate doctors diagnose and treat everyday health problems and offer wellness services to improve your long-term health.
Conditions We Treat
Count on our staff to help you feel better as soon as possible. Visit a convenient urgent care location close to your home in Tarrant County for treatment of:
- Allergies and asthma management
- Ear infection
- Minor burns or cuts
- Skin rashes
- Sinus infection, or sinusitis
- Sore throat
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs) and many other conditions
Patient-Centric Care & Treatment
Whatever your background, our physicians and staff will help you feel at home. You’ll appreciate how we tailor our services to your preferences and help you feel empowered to make decisions about your care.
During an urgent care visit, you can take advantage of:
- Diagnosis and treatment of mild (nonlife-threatening) illnesses and injuries
- Screening tests, such as Pap smears, mammograms, colon cancer screening, and bone density screening
- Preventive care, including wellness exams, immunizations, and more
- Sports physicals
- Behavioral health care for conditions such as anxiety and depression
- Dental care
- Nutrition counseling, guidance on eating a healthy diet
- Pharmacy services
- Obstetric (pregnancy) and gynecologic services
Improve your well-being by taking part in:
- Diabetes education classes in English or Spanish
- Hypertension (high blood pressure) education classes
What if I Need a Lab Test?
Where you have your lab test depends on your insurance plan. But if you’re a JPS Connection patient, walk-in to any community health clinic for your lab test as no appointments is necessary.
Refill a Prescription
Call the phone number on your medicine bottle or 817-702-3531 to contact our pharmacy staff and get a prescription refill. Call at least three days before you use up your medication to make sure you don’t run out.
Paying for Urgent Care
Expect high-quality, affordable care when you choose Acclaim Physician Group. We accept most insurance plans and offer financial assistance. Contact your insurance provider to learn if you have a copayment for urgent care visits.
Rely on Acclaim Physician Group to connect you with services that are right for you. To make sure you get well-rounded help, your urgent care team communicates with your other providers and updates your electronic medical records. You may also see a social worker for case management services—ongoing support to help you reach your health goals.
Follow-Up Care & Referrals
See your primary care provider (PCP) for follow-up care. If needed, your PCP will make a referral to a specialist. This may ensure your insurance approves the cost.
Give Your Feedback
Your satisfaction with the care you receive is our top priority. After your urgent care visit, you’ll receive a phone call asking for your feedback. We value your honest input and will use it to make improvements if needed.