Reach your best health with the help of an Acclaim Physician Group primary care provider—your personal wellness expert and advocate.
Patient-Centered Medical Home
Get high-quality, affordable care from friendly professionals who focus on your satisfaction and well-being. Thanks to our continuous work to improve our care and meet your needs, we hold the designation of Patient-Centered Medical Home from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).
Types of Primary Care Providers (PCPs)
Choose the board-certified physician who best suits your needs and preferences. Our medical group includes:
- Family medicine physicians – Doctors able to care for all ages of patients
- Internal medicine physicians – Doctors with advanced training to care for adults
- Pediatricians – Doctors who care for the unique needs of babies, toddlers, children, and teens
- Obstetrician-gynecologists (OB-GYNs) – Doctors who specialize in the female reproductive system and provide care to women during pregnancy
- Geriatricians – Specialists in caring for older adults
Taking care of your dental needs is also important to your overall health. Visit an Acclaim Physician Group dentist for routine and specialized care.
Health & Wellness Services
You’ll be the focus of a compassionate team that’s sensitive to your needs and helps you feel comfortable taking an active role in your care. Think of your PCP when you need:
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute (new), nonemergency illnesses and injuries
- Asthma (in adults)
- Back strains and sprains (in adults)
- Bronchitis (in adults)
- Common cold
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye)
- Influenza (flu)
- Minor burns or cuts
- Painful urination (in adults)
- Seasonal allergies
- Skin rashes
- Sinus infections
- Upper respiratory illness
- Urinary tract infections, or UTIs (in adults)
- Yeast infections (in adults)
- Physical wellness exam
- Preventive care, including immunizations to prevent disease and screening tests to catch potential problems as early as possible
- Bone density screening
- Colon cancer screening
- Pap smears
- Management of one or more chronic (long-term) or complex conditions, such as congestive heart failure (CHF)
- Education about exercise and other healthy lifestyle choices
- Nutrition counseling
- Medication management
- Mental and behavioral health care for depression, anxiety, and other issues
Specialty Care Referrals
When needed, your PCP can make referrals to specialists and help you navigate the health care system. This helps ensure your insurance provider approves the cost. Once approved, contact the referral number to make an appointment with the specialist.
Accredited Care for Seniors
If you or a loved one need specialized care for health concerns related to aging, partner with our skilled team. Feel confident in the high-quality care we offer because we hold:
- Geriatric Emergency Department Accreditation
- Accreditation in geriatric delirium from The Joint Commission
Primary Care House Calls
If you’re unable to leave your home or nursing home, your doctor will visit you there when you need primary care.
Get answers to your questions and information on managing a health concern in a supportive environment. We offer:
- Diabetes education classes in English and Spanish
- Hypertension (high blood pressure) education classes
Can I Get a Same-Day Appointment?
Rely on our office staff to accommodate your request to see your doctor as soon as possible. If your PCP is not available, take advantage of same-day appointments with other doctors in the same clinic or at other convenient locations.
After-Hours Nurse Phone Line
Call our after-hours nurse line at 817-702-1100 if you have a nonemergency medical question when your clinic is closed.
Your PCP may recommend lab testing to check for signs of a health problem. Where you have your test depends on your insurance plan. If you’re a JPS Connection patient, walk in to any community health clinic for first-come, first-serve testing.
Refill Your Prescription
Call the phone number on your medicine bottle or our pharmacy refill line at 817-702-3531. Refill your prescription at least three days before you run out of your medication.
Will I Have a Copay?
Contact your insurance provider to find out if you will have an out-of-pocket cost. View a list of the insurance plans we accept.
Share Your Experience
Give your feedback when we call you after your primary care visit. We use your suggestions to improve the care we offer.
Collaborative, Personalized Care
You’re the most important member of your care team. You, your PCP, and other members of your team will work together to help you achieve your health goals. Depending on your needs, your team may include a social worker who provides case management services—ongoing support to access the resources you need.
Count on your care team to stay up-to-date on your concerns and treatment plan, even as they may change, using our secure electronic medical records system.