Depend on the friendly, helpful pharmacists of Acclaim Physician Group for high-quality pharmacy services. Your pharmacist not only dispenses your medications, but offers support and education to help you get the most benefit.
Board-Certified Clinical Pharmacists
Take advantage of the expertise of our clinical pharmacists, specialists with advanced training to prescribe and manage medications in various settings. Your Acclaim Physician Group pharmacist may provide care:
- On an inpatient basis while you’re hospitalized
- On an outpatient basis when you visit the pharmacy for care
- During a home visit
- While you’re transitioning between different care settings
Your pharmacist can help you get the most benefit from the drugs you take so you can reach your health goals quickly and safely.
Part of Your Care Team
Your primary care provider or another member of your care team may refer you to a clinical pharmacist if you take one or more medications to manage a disease. Depend on your pharmacist to collaborate with other members of your team so you receive care that’s personalized to you.
Specialty Pharmaceutical Services
Trust our knowledgeable team to help manage complex conditions. We have experience providing guidance and management of:
- Asthma medications, such as injectables
- Atopic dermatitis treatments, such as topical antiseptics and steroids
- Cancer through oral medications you take by mouth
- Drugs that treat inflammatory conditions, such as rheumatoid arthritis, irritable bowel diseases, psoriasis, and more
- Immunosuppressant medications after organ transplant
- Hepatitis B and hepatitis C medications
- Multiple sclerosis (MS) therapies
For your convenience, your pharmacist will request approval from your insurance provider for specialty medications.
Injectable Medication Training
Feel more confident giving yourself or a loved one an injection when you get training from one of our specialty pharmacists. Your training will take place in a private room located at the Oncology & Infusion Center.
Advanced Hospital Pharmacy Technology
Expect prompt access to the medications you need while you get care in a JPS hospital. Our team uses a variety of advanced technologies to track and deliver high-quality drugs at the strength and amount right for your situation and prevent medication errors.
Delivery & Pickup Options
Enjoy the convenience of getting your medications:
- Shipped directly to your preferred location
- Prepared for pickup at one of our pharmacies
If you have your prescriptions mailed, our staff will contact you to determine the best shipping date, so you don’t run out of your medications.
Can You Ship Refrigerated Products?
If your medications need to be kept cool, expect them to be delivered in packaging that’s suitable, year-round.
Your pharmacist can dispense and answer questions about medications used to treat:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Congestive heart failure (CHF)
- Diabetes and diabetic neuropathy
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid gland)
- High cholesterol
Look to your pharmacist for medication management of anticoagulants (blood thinners), antibiotics, and smoking cessation aids.
Paying for Medications
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have trouble paying for your medications. We accept major insurance plans and can recommend financial assistance.
Correctional Medicine Pharmacy
Our pharmacists provide services to inmates in correctional facilities. A licensed health care provider sees an inmate for screening tests within 24 to 48 hours of their intake. During the rest of their time in jail, they continue to see their provider for routine care.
Expect high-quality, professional care because several staff members are Certified Correctional Health Professionals (CCHPs). We specialize in the management of:
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Infectious diseases, including tuberculosis, HIV, and sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Kidney failure
- Seizure disorders
If needed, outside medical specialists are also available to care for:
- Dental concerns
- Gynecologic conditions that affect the female reproductive system
- Mental health issues
- Obstetric (pregnancy) care
- Orthopedic (bone, joint, and muscle) conditions
Care & Treatment
Look to our team to provide on-site:
- Automated medication dispensing machines
- Coumadin clinic to oversee the use of a common blood thinning medication
- Digital X-ray scans
- Panoramic dental X-rays
If an inmate needs treatment not available within the jail setting, they’ll receive care at JPS Hospital.