Keep your child healthy with expert care from Acclaim Physician Group’s board-certified pediatricians. They’ll partner with you to help prevent diseases and offer age-appropriate care for your loved one from birth to age 21.
Patient-Centered Medical Home
Get high-quality, affordable care from friendly professionals who focus on your satisfaction and well-being. You can trust us to focus on your family’s needs because many of our clinics hold level 3 designation as Patient-Centered Medical Homes from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).
Conditions We Treat
Bring your child to a pediatrician for diagnosis and treatment of common conditions, including:
- Behavioral health concerns, like anxiety, depression, or attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Colds and flu
- Minor injuries, including burns and cuts
- Pink eye
- Sinus infections
- Stomach aches
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Asthma management
- Strep throat and many other conditions
Referrals to Specialists
Sometimes, your pediatrician will refer you to a doctor who specializes in your child’s condition. If you see the pediatrician first, your insurance provider is more likely to cover the cost of a specialist visit. After you get insurance approval, call our referral number, 817-702-1307, to make an appointment with a specialist.
Prevention & Treatment
Make appointments regularly with your child’s pediatrician to prevent health problems or catch them early, when treatment works best. Take advantage of:
- Checkups and well-child exams
- Growth and development evaluations
- Birth control
- Healthy lifestyle recommendations, such as nutrition counseling
- Lactation classes and individual appointments available to help you breastfeed your baby
- Synagis® injections to prevent respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) disease in babies
- Vaccinations (immunizations)
When you call to make your appointment, ask us about:
- Same-day visits with your pediatrician or another knowledgeable provider for treatment of urgent problems
- Video or phone appointments that don’t require an in-person visit
If you have a question when your clinic is closed, call our after-hours nurse line at 817-702-1100.
Your child may need lab tests, such as a blood draw or urine analysis, to check for signs of a health problem. Ask us for help finding the right lab for your insurance plan.
Refill Your Prescription
Call the phone number on your child’s medicine bottle or our pharmacy refill line at 817-702-3531. Refill the prescription at least three days before your child runs out of medicine.
Contact your insurance provider to find out if you’ll have out-of-pocket expenses.
Team-Based Care Tailored to Your Family
Trust us for culturally sensitive care of your child. We’ll work in partnership with you to determine the best care plan for your loved one as they grow.
If needed, your team will include a social worker who provides case management—ongoing support to access the resources you need.
Rely on all your child’s care team members to stay up-to-date on your child’s tests and treatments, using our electronic medical records system.
Share Your Experience
Give your feedback when we call you after a visit to your pediatrician. We’ll use your insight and suggestions to improve our care for your child.
Learn about a special program designed to meet the health needs of children and their moms.