Find relief from physical discomfort that interferes with your life. Look to the experienced team at Acclaim Physician Group for compassionate care and well-rounded treatments.
Conditions that Cause Pain
You may benefit from pain management services from Acclaim Physician Group if you experience pain due to:
- Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS)
- Headaches and migraines
- Neurological (brain, spine, and nerve) conditions
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) leaks
- Compression fracture
- Herniated discs
- Neuropathy (nerve damage)
- Pinched nerve
- Spinal stenosis
- Thoracic outlet syndrome (TOS)
- Sports injury
- Surgery complications, such as discomfort following back surgery or knee replacement
Why Should I See a Pain Specialist?
Talk to your primary care provider if you have pain that lasts more than three months and makes it hard to do your daily activities. Get complete care for pain that affects the:
- Knees or other joints
- Pelvic area
Rely on our experts to develop a comprehensive, individualized plan tailored to your goals, health concerns, and preferences.
Services We Offer
Your plan may include:
- Screening for health conditions, such as autoimmune diseases, that may be the cause of pain
- Lifestyle recommendations, including exercise and diet changes
- Medications, such as corticosteroids, non-narcotic and analgesic pain relievers, muscle relaxants, and anticonvulsants
- Topical products
- Mental and behavioral health services, such as cognitive behavior therapy (CBT), antidepressants, and stress management
- Physical therapy
Feel peace of mind we recommend options that do not use opioid (narcotic) medications whenever possible, lowering the risk of side effects and addiction.
Treatments Using Advanced Technology
Take advantage of innovative therapies that use the latest technology. We offer:
- Prolotherapy, also called regenerative injection therapy – Repairs part of a joint through repeated injections during a series of visits
- Radiofrequency ablation (RFA) – Uses an electric current and heat to prevent a nerve from causing pain
- Spinal cord stimulation – Places a device in the body to send low-level electrical signals to the spine, blocking pain
Rely on our team to use the least invasive techniques to do your procedure, so you can recover quickly and smoothly. Depending on your treatment, we may do the procedure through small or no incisions using imaging technology to guide surgical tools.
Once you’re an established patient, conveniently connect with your care team from the comfort of home.
Your Care Team
You’ll be the focus of Acclaim Physician Group specialists with training in a wide range of disciplines. Your pain management team may include:
- Advanced practice providers (nurse practitioners and physician assistants), health care professionals with training in patient care
- Doctors who specialize in physical medicine and rehabilitation, internal medicine, and anesthesia
- Psychologists, experts in mental, behavioral, and emotional health
Count on your providers to recommend and arrange referrals to other Acclaim Physician Group physicians who may be right for you.
How Much Does it Cost?
Acclaim Physician Group accepts most insurance plans. Learn more about our billing policies.