Depend on the experts at Acclaim Physician Group when you need high-quality care for conditions that affect the brain, spine, and nerves. Expect treatments that meet the highest standards and follow the latest best practices.
Rely on your doctor to diagnose and treat nervous system conditions, including:
- Epilepsy – Seizure disorder
- Migraine – Neurological condition that can cause intense headaches, nausea, light or sound sensitivity, and other symptoms
- Neuro-oncological conditions – Benign (noncancerous) or malignant (cancerous) tumors of the brain, spine, or nerves
- Multiple sclerosis (MS) – Condition where the body’s immune system abnormally attacks the brain, spine, and nerves
- Spinal cord conditions – Injuries and diseases that affect the spine
- Stroke – Medical emergency where blood flow to the brain is blocked
When I Space Out, Am I Having a Seizure?
Talk to your doctor if you have episodes where you stare into space and feel confused. It may not be caused by seizures, but your doctor can help you determine if you need treatment.
Services & Treatments
Depending on your symptoms and other factors, your doctor may recommend:
- Diagnostic imaging tests, such as a magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scan – Look for the cause of symptoms using advanced technology that creates pictures of the inside of the body
- Electroencephalogram (EEG) – Checks electrical activity in the brain
- Continuous video EEG monitoring – Diagnoses and monitors seizures using constant assessment, typically done in an intensive care setting
- Electromyography (EMG) – Evaluates the health of muscles and nerves to look for neuromuscular problems
- Botox® injections – Help prevent chronic (reoccurring or long-term) migraines or treat involuntary movements called spasms
- Vascular risk modifications – Lifestyle changes, such as eating a low-salt diet, to lower your risk of stroke
Botox Injections for Refractory Migraines
If your migraine symptoms are getting worse despite trying medications and lifestyle changes, your doctor may recommend Botox injections. This treatment is used for refractory migraines (migraines that don’t respond to other treatments).
Your injection will take place conveniently in our office. Most patients experience relief with few side effects.
Designated Stroke Center
When you or a loved one need fast, effective diagnosis and care of a stroke, we’re ready. Acclaim Physician Group doctors provide care at a certified Comprehensive Level 1 Stroke Center. When every minute counts, our team has the technology and training to quickly identify a stroke and restore blood flow to the brain using invasive and noninvasive procedures.
Multidisciplinary Care Team
Expect your care team to work closely together while keeping your health top of mind. In addition to your primary care provider, your team may include:
- Board-certified neurologists with advanced training in subspecialties
- Oncologists, cancer doctors
- Radiologists, doctors who specialize in medical imaging
- Nurse practitioners
- Medical technicians
- Administrative and support staff
When needed, trust your Acclaim Physician Group provider to recommend and coordinate care with other specialists who offer services that may benefit you.
Paying for Care
Trust Acclaim Physician Group for affordable, exceptional care. We accept all major insurance plans and offer financial assistance and a wide range of resources so all patients, regardless of their income level, can get the care they need.