Mental & Behavioral Health
Get comprehensive behavioral and mental health care from the supportive team at Acclaim Physician Group.
Conditions We Treat
Find treatment for mental health conditions, including:
- Mood disorders, including bipolar disorder and depression
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Mental Health Screenings
Your primary care provider or specialist may ask you some questions about your mental health during your regular appointment. If your answers indicate that you may benefit from mental health services, they’ll refer you to one of our behavioral health specialists.
Convenient, Coordinated Care
Behavioral health specialists are easily accessible in many of our primary care clinics. This means you can get behavioral health care in the same office as your primary care provider. Feel confident you’ll get coordinated care because we work closely with other members of your care team both at JPS and in the community, including My Health My Resources (MHMR).
Depend on your mental health team to update other members of your care team with critical elements of your treatment plan using the phone and the integrated electronic medical record system, so you receive high-quality, coordinated care.
Comprehensive Behavioral Health Services
Trust Acclaim Physician Group for:
- Behavioral health consultations
- Crisis care for adults and teens at the Psychiatric Emergency Center
- Walk-in clinic for established patients
- Partial hospitalization program for adults 18 and older
- Outpatient counseling and therapy for adults and children ages 13 and older
- Medication management for adults and children ages 6 and older
- Intensive outpatient program for adults 18 and older
- Inpatient care for teens and adults
Inpatient means you stay overnight in a health care facility for care and support. Outpatient means you visit the facility for care and go home afterward.
Your Care Team
Depending on your needs and preferences, your care team may include:
- Therapist/Counselor – Provides intake and assessments, group and individual therapy sessions
- Nurse practitioner – Manages care and medications
- Peer support specialist – Provides empathetic support as someone who has gone through a similar situation
- Pharmacist – Evaluates medication options and collaborates with care team to manage patient’s medications
- Physician assistant – Manages care and medications
- Physician – Manages care and medications
- Psychologist – Provides assessment, psychological/neuropsychological testing, and/or psychotherapy in conjunction with your treatment plan.
When you choose Acclaim Physician Group for your mental health needs, you’ll benefit from:
- Same-day appointments for current patients
- Easy access to specialists
To schedule an appointment, call (817) 702-3100.
If you have thoughts of hurting yourself of someone else, call 9-1-1 or visit the nearest emergency room to get help right away.