Choose Acclaim Physician Group for complete, personalized medical care for women at any stage of life and children as they grow. Enjoy building a long-term partnership with caring, friendly doctors who are passionate about helping you and your family to reach your best health.
Family Medicine Doctors
You’ll be the focus of an experienced team who prioritizes your health and well-being as a whole person. Get care from physicians who received the highest level of education in their field during family medicine residencies, fellowships in obstetrics (pregnancy) care and women’s health procedures, and advanced training in newborn and pediatric care.
Access all the care you need under one roof — our convenient location in Tarrant County. In a family-friendly atmosphere, benefit from our specialized focus providing:
- Pregnancy, birth, and postpartum care for mom and baby
- Prenatal ultrasounds done by your physician
- Complete gynecological (female reproductive) care
- Pediatric care to children from birth through age 21
- Primary care services, such as annual physicals, screening tests, and vaccinations
Complete Pregnancy & Birth Care
Enjoy the healthiest, happiest possible pregnancy with superior care from your Acclaim Physician Group maternal-child health team. Your dedicated team will be with you through your entire journey, making sure you get the best possible, personalized care for you and your baby.
Prenatal Care & Testing
Rely on our staff to answer your questions about what to expect when you’re expecting and offer support to make your experience as smooth as possible. We provide:
- Complete prenatal care throughout your pregnancy
- In-office prenatal ultrasounds, conveniently available on the same day as your prenatal visit
- Antepartum testing, which checks your baby’s health if your pregnancy is high-risk
High-Risk Pregnancy Care
Feel confident our team is ready to quickly identify and address any concerns during your pregnancy. Our specialists have advanced training to care for you if you:
- Have had a previous Cesarean (C-section)
- Are looking to deliver vaginally after C-section: VBAC (Vaginal Birth After Cesarean)
- Are carrying more than one baby (twins)
- Develop gestational diabetes
- Have a history of giving birth preterm delivery
- Have hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Have hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid gland)
Labor & Delivery
When it’s time for your baby to be born, count on us to follow your birth plan and respect your wishes and preferences as much as possible. We have a cesarean rate lower than the national average, and our goal is for a safe vaginal delivery. If needed, our skilled team is ready to deliver your baby safely during a planned or unplanned C-section birth.
After Your Baby is Born
Focus on getting to know your new child while our doctors are dedicated to you and your newborn’s health and comfort. Rest assured, your care team will ensure your postpartum health needs are met, from physical recovery to screening for postpartum depression. Choosing Acclaim Physical Group for Maternal-Child services means seamless medical care for your baby from birth through their first years of life.
We are also trained in newborn and pediatric care. Your physician who cared for you and your family in your pregnancy, will also take care of your newborn while in the hospital and after discharge. In a kid- and family-friendly environment, rely on your family medicine team for your child’s complete pediatric care, including:
- Routine checkups (well-child visits), as well as camp and sports physicals
- Diagnosis and treatment of minor illnesses and injuries
- Health education
Ask your child’s doctor about the recommended appointment schedule for your child.
Think of your family medicine doctor when you need primary care services, including:
- Diagnosis and treatment of mild illnesses and injuries, like cold, flu, rashes, and other concerns
- Management of chronic (long-term) conditions, such as asthma, diabetes, and hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Minor in-office procedures, such as joint injections and removal of precancerous skin cells
- Referrals to medical specialists and help to navigate the health care system if needed
- Screening tests and other preventive care services
Contraception (Birth Control) Options
Get confidential, non judgmental sexual health care, including contraception counseling. Choose from a variety of effective, short- or long-term birth control options to prevent unplanned pregnancy. We offer:
- Prescriptions for oral contraception (birth control pills you take by mouth)
- Depo-Provera shot, an injection to prevent pregnancy for three months
- Placement of intrauterine devices (IUDs), such as Mirena® and Paragard®
- Placement of a birth control implant, such as Nexplanon®
- Tubal ligation, or getting your tubes tied, a permanent procedure for women that prevents pregnancy
Male Contraception (Birth Control) Options
We also offer a permanent birth control option for men as well:
- Vasectomy, a permanent procedure for men that prevents them from getting a woman pregnant. Our physicians perform a non-scalpel vasectomy for minimal downtime and pain, which can be performed in around 30 minutes in an office visit.
Female Reproductive Care
Look to Acclaim Physician Group for skilled gynecological care. Depending on your age, health history, and other factors, your appointment may include:
- Pap smear – Screening test for signs of cervical cancer
- Colposcopy – Procedure to closely examine the cervix, vagina, and vulva
- Loop electrosurgical excision procedure (LEEP) – Diagnostic test to look for signs of cervical cancer and, if found, treat it at the same time
- Endometrial biopsy (EMB) – Procedure that takes a small sample of the uterus for examination in a lab
- Bartholin cyst removal – Procedure to drain or take out a cyst or abscess in the Bartholin gland
If you have an abnormal pap smear result, entrust your family medicine doctor to recommend any needed follow-up care.
Women’s Health Preventive Screenings
Rely on your doctor to recommend and schedule the preventive screenings you need to take control of your health at another location. Your doctor can coordinate your:
- Breast cancer screening mammogram
- Colon cancer screening tests, such as colonoscopy or fecal occult blood test (FOBT)
Your Acclaim Physician Group doctor will receive the results of your screening tests and share them with you. Depending on the results, your doctor will make sure you get the care you need, which may include diagnostic tests or other health services.
Care Coordination with JPS Health
When our maternal-child team cares for you and your family, you benefit from our partnership with JPS Health. If needed, your care team will consult with other specialists, such as obstetricians-gynecologists (OB-GYNs), maternal-medicine experts, and pediatricians — so you get the best care for you, even as your health needs may change.
Convenient locations around the Fort Worth area:
Family Health Center, 1500 S Main S, Fort Worth, TX 76104
Viola Pitts Clinic, 4701 Bryant Irvin Rd N, Fort Worth, TX 76107
Diamond Hill Clinic, 3308 Deen Rd, Fort Worth, TX 76106
Stop Six Clinic, 3301 Stalcup Rd, Fort Worth, TX 76119
Healing Wings, 1350 S Main S, Fort Worth, TX 76104
Explore Related Services
Read about similar services from Acclaim Physician Group that may be right for you or your family: