Heart & Vascular Care
When you choose Acclaim Physician Group for cardiovascular care, you’ll benefit from collaborative doctors with expertise, empathy, and passion for helping you reach your best health.
Conditions We Treat
Rely on our team to diagnose and treat a wide range of heart and vascular conditions, including:
- Arrhythmias (heart rhythm disorders), such as atrial fibrillation, atrial flutter, or tachycardia
- Congestive heart failure (CHF)
- Coronary artery disease
- High cholesterol
- Heart valve disease
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
Heart Attack Care
If you or a loved one have symptoms of a heart attack, call 911. Trust Acclaim Physician Group doctors to quickly identify and treat a heart attack. We hold acute myocardial infarction (AMI) certification from The Joint Commission.
Add additional page content here
Preventive & Wellness Care
Turn to our specialists for the education and services you need to protect your health and prevent heart problems. Talk to your doctor about your risk factors for cardiovascular diseases. Rely on Acclaim Physician Group for:
- Exercise recommendations
- Free classes about hypertension and diabetes management
- Heart-healthy nutrition education
- Screening tests
- Smoking cessation services
- Referrals to community resources
Feel confident we can find signs of a heart problem as early as possible with our advanced diagnostic tests, including:
- Cardiac catheterization – Looks at the arteries that supply blood to your heart
- Cardiac imaging tests, such as echocardiograms – Create pictures of your heart
- Lab tests – Check samples of blood or other body fluids to look for signs of a heart problem
- Stress tests – Measure how well the heart reacts to exercise or medicine that mimics the effect of exercise
Personalized Care Plan
Work with your doctor to create a care plan that’s right for you. Based on your condition, your plan may include:
- Guidance on lifestyle changes
- Arrhythmia treatments, such as minimally invasive radio frequency ablation or cryoablation
- Placement of a device such as an implantable cardiac defibrillator or pacemaker
- Surgery, such as stent placement or valve replacement
- Cardiac rehabilitation, a supervised exercise and education program to strengthen your heart health
If you have a procedure, trust your care team to use the least invasive techniques possible, so you have the fastest recovery possible.
Your Care Team
Rely on our staff to work together to provide you with the best possible care. Your heart and vascular team may include:
- Cardiac and vascular surgeons
- Cardiac rehabilitation therapists
- Nurse practitioners and physician assistants
- Medical technicians
- Social workers
To help you reach the best outcome, our physicians will communicate with other members of your care team, such as your primary care provider and other specialists. Our heart team is also in-network with cardiology clinics throughout Tarrant County.
Paying for Care
Providing you with the highest-quality, most affordable care is our focus. Talk to your care team about getting help to cover the cost of your medications or treatments.
When you choose Acclaim Physician Group, you have access to language assistance, such as a certified interpreter, to help you get the most out of your visit.