Achieve a healthy, beautiful smile with help from the dental care experts of Acclaim Physician Group and our partner, JPS Dental Services.
Top Dentists in Fort Worth
Benefit from compassionate, high-quality care while you stay close to home. Our team stays up-to-date on best practices thanks to our membership in the American Dental Association, Texas Dental Association, and Fort Worth District Dental Society. You’ll appreciate our caring approach and sensitivity to your needs and preferences.
Dental Conditions We Treat
Dental problems can affect your quality of life and overall well-being. Rely on your dentist to diagnose and care for:
- Cavities, also called dental caries or tooth decay
- Cracked or broken teeth
- Dental pain
- Dental infection, including periodontitis, a severe infection
- Dental abscess, when an infection leads to a buildup of pus in a tooth
- Gingivitis, inflammation of the gums
- Oral cancer
- Tooth sensitivity
Pediatric Dental Care
Choose Acclaim Physician Group for education on taking care of your child’s teeth as they grow. We provide kid-friendly care, including treatment of early childhood cavities.
Complete Dental Care
At every appointment, our team will make sure you feel as comfortable as possible. Think of our board-certified dentists and dental hygienists when you need:
- Comprehensive dental exams
- Preventive care, including deep cleanings
- Urgent or immediate care for pain or an infection
- Emergency care for severe pain, abscesses, or mouth sores that won’t heal
Depending on your needs, you may receive:
- Education about oral hygiene
- Oral cancer screening
- Tooth extraction (removal)
- Specialized dental care for patients during pregnancy
- Specialized care for patients with HIV or AIDS
Get insight into your oral health through digital X-rays. Your imaging scan will use the lowest, safest amount of radiation. You and your dentist will have immediate access to your images. If your dentist finds any areas of concern, they have the ability to enhance your images to take a closer look.
Healthy Smiles Program
You may see us in the community providing education and outreach to people in need. We offer:
- Dental care to people who are homeless
- Elementary school dental screenings
- Information about how dental health relates to diabetes, heart disease, oral cancer, and pregnancy
- Oral cancer screenings
- Oral health and hygiene education
Your providers will stay up-to-date on your health needs thanks to our secure electronic medical records system.