Turn to Acclaim Physician Group and our partner JPS Health Network for superior, well-rounded cancer treatments personalized to you—so you can focus on healing and living well.
Top Cancer Program in Fort Worth
Expect care that meets rigorous national standards for effectiveness and safety. We follow National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) and National Clinical Pathways guidelines, so your treatment plan reflects the latest scientific evidence and best practices.
JPS Health Network holds accreditation from the American College of Surgeons’ Commission on Cancer. You’ll benefit from a program that offers comprehensive, patient-centered care from a multidisciplinary team.
Diagnosis & Screening
Screening tests check for signs of a health condition before you have symptoms. If you have symptoms or a screening test shows signs of a problem, a diagnostic test can help determine if you do or do not have a health condition.
Ask your primary care provider what tests may be right for you based on your age and other factors. Trust our team for testing services to detect cancer as early as possible, when it’s easiest to treat.
Genetic Testing & Counseling
Your doctor may recommend genetic counseling and testing to help you make informed choices about your health. Genetic testing looks for the presence of certain genes, which may mean you have higher risk of certain cancers. Talk to your doctor if you have a personal or family history of cancer to learn if genetic testing is right for you.
Oncologists Near You
Partner with board-certified oncologists—doctors who specialize in diagnosing and treating cancer. Search for an Acclaim Physician Group oncologist with experience caring for patients with your same type and stage of cancer. Rely on your oncologist to work closely with other members of your care team, including your primary care provider and other specialists.
Types of Cancer We Treat
Find expert care for cancer of the:
Your care team determines the treatment plan that’s best for you. Depending on the type of cancer you have and other factors, you may receive:
- Chemotherapy – Uses drugs to kill cancer or slow its growth
- Immunotherapy, or biologic therapy – Helps your body’s immune system fight cancer
- Radiation therapy or radiosurgery – Uses beams of energy to destroy cancer
- Surgery – Removes tumors and nearby tissue
Advanced Radiosurgery Techniques
Benefit from advanced technology to destroy a tumor that’s unique in our area. Your care team may use the TrueBeam linear accelerator to perform noninvasive radiosurgery. Noninvasive means you’ll have no incisions, with faster recovery and less risk of pain or infection.
Outpatient Infusion Therapy
Your treatment plan may include infusion therapy. During therapy, you’ll receive medications like chemotherapy directly into a vein. Outpatient means you’ll visit the conveniently located JPS Health Network’s Oncology and Infusion Center for treatment and go home afterward.
Count on our friendly staff to help make you as comfortable as possible. Learn more about what to expect during your visit to the center on the JPS Health Network website.
When you choose Acclaim Physician Group for cancer care, you’ll receive a comprehensive plan to improve your physical, mental, and emotional health. Benefit from:
- Cancer navigation program, where nurse navigators provide support throughout your journey to coordinate and facilitate your care
- Nutrition counseling, which helps you eat a healthy diet to boost your body’s ability to fight cancer
- Palliative care to address symptoms like pain, improve your quality of life, and offer support to your loved ones
- Patient financial services to help navigate and cover the cost of cancer care
- Pharmaceutical assistance to manage and pay for medications
- Plastic or reconstructive surgery to restore the look or function of a body part after cancer treatment
- Psychological support, or mental health care, for anxiety, depression, and other concerns
- Referrals from a social worker to resources that may be right for you
- Rehabilitation services and physical or occupational therapy
After your treatment ends, take part in a personalized program to improve your health and manage long-term physical and emotional effects of cancer and its treatments. Rest assured, you’ll have the ongoing support of our specialists for the rest of your life.