Trauma / Acute Care Surgeon / Surgical Intensivist
Acclaim Physicians Group is seeking seven (7) experienced and accomplished Trauma Surgeons to provide clinical and administrative support of a high volume Level 1 Trauma Service, Resident Education, and Research at John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth, Texas. The successful candidate should have a proven record of patient-centered clinical service, participation in quality improvement, teaching, mentoring, and academic excellence. Sign on bonus negotiable for experienced and Texas licensed physicians.
Start Date: December 11, 2017
Duration of Position: Permanent
Employment Status: 1099 (Independent Contractor) for up to the first two years of employment. Acclaim Physician Group anticipates all qualified Full Time Physician Independent Contractors will transition to W-2 Employment prior to 2020.)
- Competitive rates commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Professional Liability Coverage
- 12 hour primary in-house shift coverage and 12 hour secondary call from home
- GME Program
- Experienced Team of Advanced Practice Professionals
- Leadership Positions Available including:
- Chief of Surgery / Surgical Specialty Service Line
- Trauma Medical Director
- Surgical ICU Medical Director
- Site Director of Surgery Residency Program
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their curriculum vitae and a letter or email describing their interest.
If you are interested in applying for the opportunity on this page, please send an email to:
Crystal Hernandez, Physician Recruiter
WITH COPY TO:
Please attach your resume and indicate in your email the position(s) of interest.
If you have any questions regarding this information or the application process, please contact James Johnson, MD at (817) 702-4146.