Physician Assistant – Family Medicine
Acclaim Physician Group and JPS Health Network are seeking an experienced Family Practice Physician Assistant to join their team of dedicated professionals at our True Worth Medical Home Clinic. This clinic works sees adult patients (18+) who have multiple chronic health problems and are seen for primary care.
Required Education and Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited physician assistant program.
- 3 years of experience working in a busy outpatient Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Experience working with Adult patients with multiple chronic health problems.
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse experience a plus.
- Current licensure to practice as required by the State of Texas.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be comfortable working independently and able to recognize scenarios for collaboration and consultation.
- Must possess good interpersonal, verbal and oral communication skills to work effectively with other health care professionals and serve as a resource to the community.
- Must be self-directed and take initiative to develop and participate in community activities and medical outreach programs pertaining to the medical specialty area.
- Must be able to demonstrate patient centered/patient valued behavior.
- Must be able to work with a very diverse patient population.
- Must be willing to work at 2 other partner clinics.
- Competitive Salary
- Generous PTO
- Malpractice Insurance
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Options
- Professional Expense Allowance
- Relocation Allowance
Generous Retirement, Opportunities to Access Three Tax Deferred Accounts