Nurse Practitioner – Pain Management
Acclaim Physician Group and JPS Health Network are seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner with Pain Management experience to join their team of dedicated professionals.
Required Education and Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Nursing from an accredited school of nursing.
- Graduation from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program.
- 1-2 years of direct Pain Management experience as a Nurse Practitioner
- Current licensure by the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas or proof of reciprocity of licensure between the State of Texas and another state.
- Graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program, licensed in the State of Texas to practice as a Nurse Practitioner.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be comfortable working independently and able to recognize scenarios for collaboration and consultation.
- Must possess good interpersonal, verbal and oral communication skills to work effectively with other health care professionals and serve as a resource to the community.
- Must be self-directed and take initiative to develop and participate in community activities and medical outreach programs pertaining to the medical specialty area.
- Must be able to demonstrate patient centered/patient valued behavior.
- Very Competitive Salary
- Generous PTO
- Malpractice Insurance
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Options
- Professional Expense Allowance
- Relocation Allowance
- Generous Retirement, Opportunities to Access Three Tax Deferred Accounts