Nurse Practitioner – Employee Health
Acclaim Physician Group is currently seeking one full time Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner to join our Employee Health and Wellness clinic for the JPS Health Network. The JPS Health Network system serves the uninsured and the underinsured population of Tarrant County, Texas. We established the clinic in the summer of 2012 as the first true clinical site dedicated to serve the care givers (the employees and their dependents) of the JPS Health Network.
The provider selected for this role will be working a four 10 hour day schedule. The hours will be from 7am to 5pm Tuesday through Friday. The first hour of operation is reserved for walk-in patients. During this walk-in time the census is variable. There could be as few as 1 patient or up to 10 patients. The balance of the day will be spent seeing scheduled primary care patients.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing from an accredited school of nursing.
- Graduation from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program.
- 1-2 years of Acute Care experience as a Nurse Practitioner
- Current licensure by the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas or proof of reciprocity of licensure between the State of Texas and another state.
- Graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program, licensed in the State of Texas to practice as a Nurse Practitioner.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to demonstrate a working knowledge in area assigned, and competency in assessment techniques, diagnosis and treatment processes that apply to the assigned medical specialty area.
- Must have good interpersonal, verbal and oral communication skills to work effectively with other health care professionals and serve as a resource to the community.
- Must be self-directed and take initiative to develop and participate in community activities and medical outreach programs pertaining to the medical specialty area.
- Must be able to demonstrate patient centered/patient valued behavior.
- Very Competitive Salary with Incentive Opportunities
- Practice qualifies for Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
- Generous PTO time given
- Malpractice Insurance
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Options
- Professional Expense Allowance
- Relocation Allowance
- Generous Retirement, Opportunities to Access Three Tax Deferred Accounts