Certified Nurse Midwife – Acclaim Women’s Health
As nurse-midwives, and long-term providers of women’s healthcare, we believe that every woman is entitled to comprehensive, community-oriented healthcare in a setting that supports cultural variations and fosters the dignity of each individual. We view the components of healthcare to include the emotional, spiritual, and physical needs of the individual. We are currently seeking a Certified Nurse Midwife to join our team of dedicated providers.
- Must have at least two years of direct experience as a Certified Nurse Midwife
- Must have completed a graduate or post-graduate Nurse-Midwife education program accredited by the American College of Nurse-Midwives
- Must have a Master’s Degree in Nursing
- Must have current, valid RN license from the Texas Board of Nursing
- Must have current authorization by the Texas Board of Nursing to practice as a Nurse Midwife
- Must have current national certification as Certified Nurse Midwife by American Midwifery Certification Board (AMCB) or American College of Nurse Midwives (ACNM) Certification Council.
- Moderate to high risk practice
- Consultation with OBGYN Generalists and Perinatalologists
- High volume practice. Must be comfortable in an autonomous role.
- Ultrasound and colposcopy experience a plus.
- Provides cares to assigned patient population in accordance with the current State of Texas Nurse Practice Act, established protocols, multidisciplinary plan of care, and clinical area specific standards.
- Must have good interpersonal, verbal and oral communication skills to work effectively with other health care professionals and serve as a resource to the community
- Must be able to demonstrate patient centered/patient valued behavior
- Very Competitive Salary
- Malpractice Insurance
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Options
- Professional Expense Allowance
- Relocation Allowance
- Generous Retirement, Opportunities to Access Three Tax Deferred Accounts