Advanced Practice Provider – Oncology
Acclaim Physician Group and JPS Health Network are seeking an experienced Advanced Practice Provider with Oncology experience to join our team of dedicated professionals.
Required Education and Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited physician assistant program OR nurse practitioner program.
- 1-2 years of direct Oncology experience as an Advanced Practice Provider
- Current license to practice as required by the State of Texas
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be comfortable working independently and able to recognize scenarios for collaboration and consultation.
- Must possess good interpersonal, verbal and oral communication skills to work effectively with other health care professionals and serve as a resource to the community.
- Must be self-directed and take initiative to develop and participate in community activities and medical outreach programs pertaining to the medical specialty area.
- Must be able to demonstrate patient centered/patient valued behavior.
- Very Competitive Salary
- Generous PTO
- Malpractice Insurance
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Options
- Professional Expense Allowance
- Relocation Allowance
- Generous Retirement, Opportunities to Access Three Tax Deferred Accounts